About Mols Contractors
Mols is more than just our surname. It symbolises what we strive to achieve every day. We don’t only do this as an employer, it is also our aim as a contractor and even as an individual.
- The Mobility and Infrastructure of tomorrow
- An organisation at which every employee is an integral part
- Listening, Learning and Living
- Safety Our Priority
We are a contractor specialising in civil engineering (including water treatment plants, bridges and tunnels, etc.), road works and slip forming. Mols Contractors also has its own crushing and concrete plant. We hold various certificates and permits, including an ISO and SCC** certificate, and operate in Belgium and the Netherlands.
- Basic SCC training
- Having a category B or C driving licence is a plus
- Can work in a team
- Applicants preferably coming from the municipalities Arendonk, Oud-Turnhout, Retie, Dessel, Mol, Turnhout, Ravels, Beerse, Vosselaar, etc.
We are looking for a motivated person for the following work on the site:
- Finishing the cast concrete
- Laying meshes
- Polishing the concrete (optional)
- Interpreting formwork and reinforcement plans
- Placing simple formwork
- Processing ready-mixed concrete
- Cleaning up the site
We offer you
- A competitive wage according to PC 124 and experience
- Fixed-term contract
- Full-time, permanent job
- Opportunities to develop and progress